Monday, February 06, 2006
Monday, February 06, 2006
I finally found that song!!!
Albinoni's Adagio in G minor for organ and strings.Ok. The truth is that I keep forgetting about it. The same for my sister as well but I was reminded of it when I heard Sarah Brightman's Anytime, Anywhere. That's a portion of the song. The actual one is 8 minutes plus long but much nicer to hear on its own, without any vocals. Even if the vocals were of Sarah Brightman. Organ, strings and voice just don't go well together- that's like having too many cooks for the broth. Or soup. Or whatever it is.
Went down Esplanade to borrow that. Also I came across some other CDs and so far I'm pretty happy with the two CDs I listened to. The Texas Boy's Choir was...um...their voices were much higher than I thought. But then, they are boys so...in fact the higher ones sound like our secondary school choir girls. Hee. Watched Shall we Dance, I find the story line pretty weak.
Someone came up to me yesterday morning, while I was waiting for Tian Wei to go service together and simply gave me this really really
pretty year book. The reason was that someone gave them to church and there were left overs...so I got one! Ha...you'll be seeing me with it I suppose. I'm pretty attached to it at the moment. Oh and we've found two new dancers for ministry, and guys too! It'll be a very exciting time of growth and discovery for all of us I hope!
2 more weeks to exam and I have already planned out what I wish to do once exam is over.
1) Cut my hair
2) Get a job?
3) Join hospitality Ministry?
Eh...the list turned out shorter than I expected it. I suppose there are more but they've escaped my mind now. Doesn't matter...I want to try out that chocolate fondue in Haagen-daaz. Is that how you spell it?
This week is a busy week! Tuesday, after NE talk I have to go for dance. Wednesday, dance rehearsal. Thursday French Speaking test and cultural quiz. Friday summative test, measurement and payment for all that items for Sentosa in Year 2 and FRIENDSHIP DAY OUTREACH EVENT!!! But the following week is study week, so I get to slack for the first five days before starting on my revision.
It's going to be 10.15 and I have lecture at 11.